Includes everything your need (except for the Raspberry Pi) to get started using the PiRyte controller:
- 1 PiRyte Multi-S
- 1 12 VDC power supply
- 2 8p8c Break Out Boards for wiring stall motors
- 2 two foot Cat 5 cables for wiring stall motors
- 3 10p10c Break Out Boards for wiring inputs and outputs
- 3 two foot 10p10c cables for wiring inputs and outputs
- Mounting hardware for mounting your PiRyte board to a Raspberry Pi and a mounting base
- Hard copy version of the PiRyte Multi S Rev 1.0 User Manual
A short video demonstrating some of the things you can do with a PiRyte board attached to a Raspberry Pi such as running an LED traffic demo and controlling Circuitron switch motors. For more information, check out Podbay3.com and PiRyteBoards.com.
Introduction t...A short video demonstrating some of the things you can do with...